- Where can I have lessons with Jodie?
In her home studio in Cobbitty NSW
- How much do lessons cost?
$38 for half an hour. $76 for an hour. Singing, Coaching or Musicianship.
- How old do I have to be to start lessons?
Generally, I will teach students from 12 years of age. Exceptions have been made for younger students with exceptionally mature voices or advanced musicianship.
- How do I pay for lessons?
You pay for your block of lessons in advance at the beginning of every term. You pay directly into Jodie’s account. Account details can be found under the Tuition banner.
- What happens if I cannot make a lesson?
24 hours notice must be given if you need to miss a lesson. If adequate notice is given every attempt will be made to reschedule the lesson.
- What happens if I forget my lesson?
You will be charged for the lesson and another lesson will not be arranged.
- Can I suspend my lessons?
If you are taking big trip overseas, for example, you may suspend your lessons, but I must be given one month’s notice. Lessons may only be suspended for nominee than four weeks.
- Are lesson fees refundable?
No. If you pay for the term’s lessons, attend a few, and then decide to stop, you will not be refunded for the remainder of the term’s lesson fees.