Wedding / Events
- Performances can include any song of your choice or you can be introduced to a variety of different songs from classical, opera, pop or folk if you’re not sure what you want yet.
- Performances can be arranged for any point in your ceremony or reception, indoors or outdoors.
- An accompanist can be arranged to suit the song and your budget if required. Anything from organ to guitar or harp to string ensemble. A pre-recorded backing can also be used.
- You may require a duet or ensemble of some kind. This can be easily arranged.
- The standard fee for a wedding or funeral is $500 and this includes two songs of your choice with a pre-recorded backing.
- If you require more than two songs or a rehearsal with an accompanist is required before the event the fee is $700.
- Extra performers or accompanists will require their own fee. This fee will be confirmed in writing prior to your event.
Corporate Events and Occasion
- Add a touch of class to your corporate event or product launch with an amazing operatic performance.
- Go to the iTunes link above under ‘Recordings’ to hear my performance of ‘Der Holle Rache’ (the famous ‘Queen of the Night’ aria from The Magic Flute) and you will hear just how spectacular you can make your next event.
- Duets and trios can also be arranged to wow your crowd. The singers will come dressed to the nines in all their finery. You may even like them to be in costume for added fun. The fee will be $500 per performer. Extra fees may be charged depending if costumes or extra rehearsals are required.
- Fees for Corporate Events begin at $500 for one aria (operatic song). Additional arias, duets or ensembles will incur extra fees.
- Landmark Birthday Celebrations: 50ths, 60ths etc
- Reunions of families or clubs
- Speech Nights
- Performance can be tailored specifically to your requirements in any style of music you like. You may have a song in mind or a song can be found that is perfectly relevant to your occasion.
- The standard fee for one song at your special event is $500. Additional songs will incur an extra fee.
Adjudicator for Singing Competitions and Eisteddfods
- Twenty years of teaching singing, preparing students for the HSC and for university entrance exams and eight years performing with Opera Australia make me a fine choice to adjudicate your next eisteddfod.
- I am fair, reliable and informative. I will give your participants constructive criticism and most all, encouragement.